academie: Re: [SCA-Dance] 15th-century Italian dance: Style and Performance Workshop (fwd)

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Oct 31 12:10:15 PST 2001

> The Dance Department, Goucher College is sponsoring a day long workshop
> in 15th Century Italian Dance:  Style and Performance to be taught by
> Barbara Sparti at Goucher College on Saturday March 23, 2002 at Goucher
> College, Towson, Maryland.

For those of you who are thinking of going but haven't registered yet,
Crystelle sent out this email. I don't know if it's possible for the
workshop to fill up or not.

Good news!  we have a minimum of 15 dancers who have sent me checks with
6 more checks that are in the mail.  So it looks like about 20 people or
so people in the workshop.  I will follow up with more details after my
trip to London (Novmember 14-24).

More later.

Cheers.

Chrystelle Bond