academie: A southern all dance event

Jeanette Gugler jgugler at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 27 17:40:33 PDT 2001

James,

I thought I had mentioned to you at Baronial Birthday that both of us joined
the academie this summer.   Ah how soon we forget!  <grin>

But anyone who is willing to dance on the grass in Pullen Park is welcome to
join us Sunday afternoon.  It's finally cooled to where dancing in
mid-afternoon should be fun.

Theodora von Schmetterlingswald
Wenn es nicht spassig ist, ist es nicht richtig gemacht.