academie: A southern all dance event

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Oct 24 20:37:49 PDT 2001

Well, well, well, looks like "we" will have an all dance event in North
Carolina on December 15th. I'm not exactly sure how "we" failed to
recruit Arcturus into the Academie, seeing as how he taught at several
of the past Nothing But Dance events and Universities, but I can
probably remedy that...

In any case, they have an open call for teachers. Goodie.

Gregory Blount