academie: Dancing at Holiday Faire

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Wed Oct 24 18:21:21 PDT 2001

	As the subject strongly implies, there will be dancing at Holiday
Faire. I will get a set list out shortly after it is settled. I would ask
for help in two areas

	1. We need more musicians!  ANy musician planning to attend
Holiday Faire and play for the ball will be thanked profusely and bribed
with drinks and snacks.

	2. We will have room for dance teaching and practicing during the
day. Any volunteers? I cannot run this as I will be marshalling rapier.

	Any help is greatly appreciated

	Lady Constanza de Tallavera