academie: FWD: Stafford Demo, November 4

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Mon Oct 22 23:06:33 PDT 2001

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Catherine E. Dean wrote:

> Hey folks.  Heads up!  Sounds like a decent demo and I might be able to make
> it,
> but can't commit just yet.

	I will be present at this demo. My main focus will be fencing but
if it's like last year there will be periodic fencing demoinstrations (15
minutes pre hour or so) and periodic dance demonstrations (also 15 minutes
per hour, but a different 15 minutes since we use the same stage). i will
be able to do both.