academie: Labyrinth dance

KilrRabbit at aol.com KilrRabbit at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 08:11:58 PDT 2001

OK I'm going to try to find the time to put together a dance list for Labyrinth. Does anyone who's going have any requests? So far I've been asked to do some of the more common ECD's that people know and Candlestick bransle, I had an offer that someone would bring the candles for it. Please let me know if you have any other requests.
yis,
Victoria Pringle