academie: February and June University

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Oct 17 19:53:17 PDT 2001

On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 03:17:36PM -0400, Catherine E. Dean wrote:

> *Katherine attempts to keep her hand going up and fails*
> Well... since I don't see an abundance of volunteers, I can
> volunteer to do it.  The Feb session is the one that's going to be
> in Northern VA, right?  Someone will need to tell me who to contact
> and what to do, though.

It's not in Northern VA; there is no site yet. They were hoping for
Eastern VA but it may end up being Isenfir again.

Anyway, here's what you do. Write the Chancellor of the University,
university at atlantia.sca.org (Ysolt la Bretonne) and say that you and
the Academie would like to organize another dance track. Then flog
people here to toss out course ideas. Since it's right before a dance
symposium event, we'll probably not get that much in the way of
exciting classes, but who knows...

Gregory Blount