academie: Final demo practice

Raymond F talbotgollum at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 13:00:08 PDT 2001

Our last dance practice for the demo will be this
Friday at Glyndon Elementary.  I want to see ALL
Bright Hills dancers there.  I am due to meet with the
band tonight in Virginia to discuss the demo.

Happily, we will not have to share space with
fighters, in all likelihood; Ekaterina/Temur will be
opening the space up for us, so there will be that
much less pressure.  Let us get an early start and
have a good practice.

Talbot