academie: February and June University

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Oct 12 19:35:21 PDT 2001

The next University sessions are February and June, and the Chancellor
is already taking classes. Since the February session is 1 week before
the Dance Symposium that Vard is autocratting, and Vard is very busy
at the moment, I think we could probably use a non-Vard volunteer to
organize the February class track. Vard, is that OK with you?

Gregory Blount