academie: Barbara Sparti Workshop (from SCA-DANCE)

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Oct 12 10:56:09 PDT 2001

> There is a requirement of a minimum of 15 participants in order for the
> workshop to be held. Please send check for $50 made payable to
> Chrystelle Bond, Dance Department, Goucher College, 1021 Dulaney Valley
> Road, Towson, Maryland 21204 by November 1, 2002.

Presumably they mean by 2001. In which case: can I have emails from
people who might want to go by march but who definitely won't pay for
it today?

For those of you who don't recognize the name, Barbara Sparti is the
woman who wrote the book with the translation of Guglilmo Ebreo's 15th
century dance treatise. The dance style she'll be teaching is a bit
different from the Rosina style steps you see most often in the SCA.

Gregory Blount