academie: Re: Walters Demo: Vard needs help

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:58:53 PDT 2001

Anne, James, et al:

I will get with Talbot tomorrow to ensure that we have a FINAL set list, and
will see to it that it's sent to everyone as soon as possible.  There will
be a couple of Italian ones, but the majority will likely be the more common
ECD and Bransles that most beginning dancers know.

Specifics to follow.  Thanks everyone!
-Vard

-----
Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary