Fwd: academie: Re: Walters Demo: Vard needs help

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:56:05 PDT 2001

>From Mistress Anne, re: Harp & Drum

----Original Message Follows----
From: Barbara Bilodeau <acarthew at cox.rr.com>
To: Edvard Gayer <scavard at hotmail.com>
Subject: academie: Re: Walters Demo: Vard needs help
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:38:35 -0400

Hello!
You WILL have musicians, at least for Saturday.  We have about 6 of us
planning to make the trip.

I'd like a play list fairly soon, so we can run though things on Tuesday
night. (so, by Monday night?)

I also need a specific time to be in place, directions, and any
recommendations on the garb of choice (which time period?)

We will NOT have a group for a Friday night practice.  Its *possible*
that when we get some specifics that I could attend on Friday night to
work out details of repeats, etc.
Best wishes, Vard, on your case of "life"!
Anne.