academie: Re: Walters Demo: Vard needs help

Barbara Bilodeau acarthew at cox.rr.com
Thu Oct 11 12:38:35 PDT 2001

Hello!
You WILL have musicians, at least for Saturday.  We have about 6 of us
planning to make the trip.

I'd like a play list fairly soon, so we can run though things on Tuesday
night. (so, by Monday night?)

I also need a specific time to be in place, directions, and any
recommendations on the garb of choice (which time period?)

We will NOT have a group for a Friday night practice.  Its *possible*
that when we get some specifics that I could attend on Friday night to
work out details of repeats, etc.
Best wishes, Vard, on your case of "life"!
Anne.