academie: winter solstice event.. dance person needed

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:26:41 PDT 2001

Aire Falcon is hosting a winter solstice event on dec 8 in linconton NC

they want dancing and fencing..which leaves me in a place.. I really dislike
having to marshall at an event and turn around and run dance.. it kinda
leave me hating most events, that I try that at.. so I would really
appraciate some help. we need someone to run /teach a few dances in between
bardic things happening.. the idea is to spend about 30 min to an 1hr doing
bardic stuff, and then switch off to dance for 30 min and back to bardic and
bcak agian

I will help out but I don't want to have to do it all

if anyone wnats to help out please contact me

Marion