academie: University happenings

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Oct 8 10:05:17 PDT 2001

We had lots of nice things happen at University... in addition to our
track of classes, 2 Academie members received awards:

Azza al Shirazi, one of our dedicated musicians, was inducted into the
Order of the Laurel, and

Judith de Northumbria was inducted into the Order of the Pearl.

Huzzah!

Gregory Blount

p.s. and if you know any other deserving Academie members out there (I
know of a few), remember that every award recommendation counts.