academie: Dancing at Pointless

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Oct 4 11:04:55 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 01:52:03PM -0400, James C. Wagner Jr. wrote:

> Last year there was, also, a Bardic War point.

Yeah, and those of us liked Pointless War the way it was were doubly
amazed. With luck, the event will return to its roots some century.

> *Who's trying to encourage things this year so folks will be interested
> in advance next year when Atlantia is host...*

Return of the Bardic War Point? I can't wait...

But, the good dance floor is definitely a new plus, as long as we can
avoid there being a Dancing War Point. Thanks for bringing that up.

Gregory Blount
feeling testy today