academie: Search for sites

Raymond F talbotgollum at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:47:12 PDT 2001

Well, I have had very limited luck over on my end.
Church halls are a nice idea but their fees for one
night are rather high.  Other halls are booked or of
limited availability.  I am going to see if a local
school may be available.  Let us plan on the 19th of
October for the live band practice...that seems to
accord with most peoples schedules.  Vard, thank you
for keeping in touch with the band, and keep me
informed.

Talbot