academie: Dancing at Pointless

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:05:59 PDT 2001

I don't want to volunteer anyone, but I know a certain dance mistress who
lives about 15 minutes from the site, and who has confirmed that she is
planning to attend, who *might* be pursuaded to coordinate stuff for
Pointless War (the old, unofficial name for what is now called Kingdom
Crusades)

Personally, I'm a War snob... I don't like sleeping on the ground for events
that are primarily rattan-o-centric, so I'm unlikely to attend to handle
this task myself.  When you get Atlantian and Eastern fighters together to
swing sticks at one another, I'm betting that precious little else gets paid
attention to.  ;)

There are PLENTY of fighting events in Atlantia, I'll wait to go to an event
which offers stuff for the non-fighting majority to enjoy.  :)

-Vard