academie: Re: live band practice

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 07:15:06 PDT 2001

This will, of course, depend on the band's availability.  We're talking
about a relatively large ensemble of very active people, and I have no doubt
that several of them will NOT be able to attend, regardless of which Friday
works best for the dancers.  :)

I have relayed the info to the band coordinator, and expect to hear back in
a day or three -- unless I happen to bump into her at University this
weekend.

-V

-----
Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary