academie: Re: live band practice

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:21:16 PDT 2001

Has any one thought of asking 3 left feet, if you could share tehre practice
area in the armory at maryland , on monday, or tuesday.. I know they have
several rooms since the markland group  is actully an on campus group

jsuta cheep possiblity... and I could be wrong it has been over a yeaer
since I was up there and playing

Marion