academie: Re: live band practice

Raymond F talbotgollum at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 18:29:26 PDT 2001

I am not sure about UM Armory, but the St. Andrews
site in Storvik is not likely to work...it is too
crowded on their practice night, and the cost for
holding it on another night is prohibitive.  Simon
told me about a site in Ellicott City, in Howard
County; it is $50 for one night.  It is looking like a
Friday night offers us the best chance, so we could
perhaps do the second or third Friday in October.

Talbot