academie: Re: live band practice

SCAEtain at aol.com SCAEtain at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 13:56:43 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/3/01 1:55:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scavard at hotmail.com writes:

> A couple of suggestions of the top of my head:
>
> (1)Fort Meade HS in Laurel

Ft. Meade won't let anyone use their high school anymore. That's why Lochmere
no longer holds fighter practice there. Our new site isn't very good, either.
We're outside half the time.

(2)University of MD Armory  (Who in Storvik would we need to ask?)

The Storvik site might work, but they pay money for that, so we would need to
contribute. A couple of dollars from everyone would probably do it. The one
to ask is Lord Perrin (BGP at cidera.com)

Etain