academie: live band practice

Raymond F talbotgollum at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 18:38:05 PDT 2001

Folks, I am looking for a site for a practice with the
Ponte Alto band so that we can acclimate ourselves to
them and they to us.  I would like to hear what day
would be best for this.  This would probably be best
done in the last week before the demo; what day(s)
work best for people?  Please let me know.

Talbot