academie: University - Cabins are FULL - details below

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 09:06:09 PDT 2001

A good afternoon to all who attend:

If you have not already sent your reservation, or contacted me, time has run out.  The last bed has just been claimed.

If you have contacted me via email, and I have responded to you, you are on the list.  If I have requested more information, you are still on the list, but I need to hear from you.

If you have mailed the reservation with payment, you are most certainly on the list.

If you want to double-check your reservation, please email me at elizedenizza at yahoo.com.

Please pass this info along to other lists.

Thank you, and may you all have safe journeys.  We will see you in just a few days!

Elize de Nizza, site autocrat

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."

- Thomas Alva Edison