No subject

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Mon Oct 1 18:37:41 PDT 2001

	I currently have in my possession several sets of Master Gregory's
Really Cheap CDs(tm) for distribution to academie members starting dance
practices in their area. I would like to know how many people who fit that
description and are expecting CDs will be at University. Please contact me
so I can be sure to bring them and pass them off to you at some point
during the event.

	Senora Constanza de Tallavera