academie: Maypole ?

KilrRabbit at aol.com KilrRabbit at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 06:06:14 PDT 2001

My local group is helping out/demoing at a local church's arts & crafts fair. They want to have a maypole and I was asked if I know anything about them, I don't. Does anyone know anything about them or a place I can look to get info? I figure that if they are going to have one they might as well do it properly, whatever that may be.
Thanks,
Victoria