academie: Practice Tonight

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 10:49:33 PDT 2001

 If y'all wanna dance Friday night, that's cool by me...but I will be tied up elsewhere (sniffle, sniffle).  We also have a demo that night out at Tweetsie Railroad, and I haven't figured out how to split myself into three (demo, dance, rapier) and live to tell about it.
The Lodge (where we danced last weekend) will likely be locked, but the feast hall should be open.  And I still have a few beds left at the camp, but if you want one, I need to know before this weekend is over.  Email is the best bet...my answering machine garbles messages.
I'm finding this Shire is taking to dancing pretty quickly, even the guys, with only two practices under their belts so far.  That's how we ended up with the impromtu dance Friday...like I'm gonna complain!  So I'm really looking forward to Saturday night.
Let the dancing begin!
Elize
  marion wright <marionred at hotmail.com> wrote:
the friday night of university when is everyone thinking of hitting site?
the last time they used that site of a week ago, thre was friday night
dancing because people started dancing at troll... I'm sure if anyone wnats
to dance there will be space. I am planing .. if I can still get a bed to
come up on friday, to see everyone and do troch lite tourneys.. btu hey
with dancing too who knows

Marion

>From what I saw last week, I have no doubt that BH will be ready for the
>demo. There's a month still, and even with the schedule conflict NEXT week
>(lots of folks driving south to University on Friday), we'll still have two
>practices with which to refine the set list and hone everyone's skill. ;)

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."

- Thomas Alva Edison