academie: Practice Tonight

marion wright marionred at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:46:30 PDT 2001

the friday night of university when is everyone thinking of hitting site?
the last time they used that site of a week ago, thre was friday night
dancing because people started dancing at troll... I'm sure if anyone wnats
to dance there will be space. I am planing .. if I can still get a bed  to
come up on friday, to see everyone and do troch lite  tourneys.. btu hey
with dancing too who knows

Marion