academie: Practice Tonight

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:24:41 PDT 2001

With the talent BH has, the fact that Simon is up there, plus the material
they've got (Simon's library, my tapes, and the cheet sheets), I'm fairly
confident that they'll be okay tonight.  :)

The only thing the folks in BH lack right now, from my perspective, is the
confidence to know that they're going to do well.  That comes from
experience, and no amount of practice can convey experience as well as
actually "doing" the dances.

>From what I saw last week, I have no doubt that BH will be ready for the
demo.  There's a month still, and even with the schedule conflict NEXT week
(lots of folks driving south to University on Friday), we'll still have two
practices with which to refine the set list and hone everyone's skill.  ;)

-V

(PS - Moulin Rouge DVD to be released in December... woo hoo!)

-----
Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary
L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/academie.htm