academie: Labyrinth

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:48:47 PDT 2001

Yaay!  History is saved!  :)

-V

----Original Message Follows----
From: KilrRabbit at aol.com
To: academie at pbm.com
Subject: Re: academie: Labyrinth
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:37:46 EDT

It's all under control. Their will be dancing at Labyrinth, I will organize
it.  If anyone else is planning on attending and wants to help (teach, call,
music) that would be great but regardless I will see that it happens in some
form or fashion.
Victoria (who still hasn't found a cure for helium hand)