academie: Labyrinth

Denise Nelson butterfly899 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 13:45:14 PDT 2001

The flyer says:

"Daedalus was renowned for his skills in woodcarving and the created
image. A contest will be held in both woodcarving and painting/drawing.
As he also designed for Ariadne a dancing floor, so too will there be
dancing at Labyrinth on Saturday evening. Classes in dance will be held
to help you prepare."

So it seems that there will be dancing.  The past two years at
Mabinogi, a member of House Corvus from Trimaris came up to teach, so
since Labyrinth is autocratted by the same person as Mabinogi, and its
being held the same weekend, it's probably likely that it will be the
same person teaching during the day.

Alienor