academie: Re: Walters Practice Schedule

Larry Schroeder ldschroeder at home.com
Tue Sep 25 04:55:39 PDT 2001

Edvard Gayer wrote:

> Simon, I don't know how deep your tape/CD collection is, but I loaned Talbot
> my cassette library in case it may be of use.  Most of the folks like
> Stefan, Kathering, etc have their own sets of CDs, but if none of us can
> make a particular practice, do you have enough material to get by?

I have a fairly good collection of Bransles, ECD and IOC, but almost no
Italian. My main weakness is that ALL of my reference material and dance
notes are in temporary storage while I move... I did not anticipate this
demo and keep them in accessable storage. Can you suggest any mail-order
sources that might fill the gap? I have been itching to buy some better
recordings anyway...

-Simon