academie: Dancing at 'Love Conquers Janos^h^h^h^h^h All'

KilrRabbit at aol.com KilrRabbit at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 09:58:07 PDT 2001

Dancing went well :) Some kind folks helped me call and teach some of the dances since I was almost asleep on my feet. We danced for an hour, maybe 2, I just don't remember. Then we stopped since the only ones left with the energy to dance were the kids who were hopped up on icing from the wedding cake. Besides no one wanted to miss the bardic circle, it was wonderful :)
Victoria