academie: New Members

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:52:07 PDT 2001

I would like to welcome/introduce the three newest Academie members:

Sir Richard Mowbray (syrrichard at yahoo.com) from Falcon Cree (NC)
Lord Simon D'este of Mantua (ldschroeder at home.com) from Bright Hills (MD)

...and a mystery person (denisen at clemson.edu)

Richard has been patient, he had asked to be included as a member as
recently as Juniversity, but I guess I lost his info after the long drive
back.  He tracked me down, and gave me a chance to correct the oversight.
Thanks!

Simon is Bright Hills' resident dance coordinator, and is heavily involved
in the upcoming Walters demo.

I don't know who the mystery person is, all I know is that they were
subscribed to our list over the weekend.   If you're out there, or if the
person who subscribed you is reading this, I need a name and home group,
please.

-Vard

-----
Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary