academie: University - slight change in plans

L Shuskey elizedenizza at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 08:24:42 PDT 2001

Hi all...

I was just informed over the weekend that we will have to take down and reassemble the University site immediately after the last session ends.  Since I'm the holder of the contracts, I'll have to be there for that process.  That means I won't be able to get away to the house for dinner, contrary to my original plan (which was to break down and clean up Sunday).

That means I have to CANCEL the dinner get-together at my house.  (insert here a very disappointed expression)

Otherwise, all looks good for University.  If you want cabin space, I still have a couple of beds left, but not too many.

Thanks,

Elize

Argent, a pale purpure cotised vert between two sprigs of lavender proper.

"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless."

- Thomas Alva Edison