academie: BH web site

Raymond F talbotgollum at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 17:22:20 PDT 2001

To those members of the Academie who have been trying
to find information on the Bright Hills web site, I
apologize for the inconvenience you have been
experiencing.  Our web site is currently in a state of
flux due to various causes, and information on the
site cannot always be considered current.  My thanks
to Greg and David for assisting Judith, and my thanks
to her, Vard, and Catherine for attending and teaching
dance practice this past Friday.

The next practice will be held this coming Friday at
7:30 p.m., same place.  I will provide directions to
anyone needing them.

In service, Talbot
Seneschal, Barony of Bright Hills