academie: URGENT: directions to walter's practice...

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Fri Sep 21 13:53:07 PDT 2001

On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 04:48:36PM -0400, Judithsca at aol.com wrote:

> Umm....Foolishly, I assumed that the Bright Hills website would
> provide directions to the location of this practice, but I was very
> wrong...According to their webpage, all practices have been suspended,
> and there are no directions to anywhere....Could someone please send
> me directions from northern maryland?

I made the same mistake last week.

Here are the directions from the Academie archive:

>From the Baltimore Beltway take I-795 (nw corner of
Beltway) past Owings Mills all the way to the end of
the Interstate.  DO NOT go to Westminster.  Highway
ends in a traffic light.  Turn right and proceed to
next light (Rt. 140).  Turn right and go through two
more lights, past the fire station and Franklin Middle
School.  Turn left at Glyndon Ave., a few blocks past
the Middle School.  Follow this past several stop
signs to the end...Glyndon Elementary will be on the
right.  Parking is in the back parking lot; go to the
other side of the building, where there will be a door
slightly ajar, where our meeting room is.  The gym is
connected to this room.