academie: URGENT: directions to walter's practice...

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 13:48:36 PDT 2001

Umm....Foolishly, I assumed that the Bright Hills website would provide directions to the location of this practice, but I was very wrong...According to their webpage, all practices have been suspended, and there are no directions to anywhere....Could someone please send me directions from northern maryland?

thanks!Judith