academie: Walters Practice Schedule

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:11:37 PDT 2001

Cool!  Katherine and Judith, thanks.  Here's an updated schedule:

#1: 9/14  Stefan & Katherine
#2: 9/21  Judith & Katherine
#3: 9/28  Vard
#4: 10/5  --?--
#5: 10/12 Katherine
#6: 10/19 Vard & Katherine

Katherine, I'm looking into whether I can be there this Friday.  There's a
chance I can.  If so, would you like the day off?

Judith, Do you want to talk any about hooking up for the drive to
University?  A few of us are carpooling already, and there's no reason not
to include you in that planning.

-V

-----
Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary