academie: Dancing @ K12N

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 13:04:10 PDT 2001

Dancing at K12N is a completely different topic.  That event is being
co-hosted by Bright Hills and Dun Carraig.

I am not an autocrat, but I believe the autocrats have listed someone named
"Vard" as being in charge of dancing.  If this is the case (and I think it
is), then yes, the Academie is running the show.  But K12N is SOOOO blasted
far over the horizon right now that I'm not losing any sleep over it.  We
have University, the Walters Demo, and the yet-to-be-scheduled Southern
Symposium, K12N, Winterversity, and the Northern Symposium aleady on our
dance card.  :)

The "program" that Stefan, and in absentia, Simon, are talking about is the
Bright Hills demo at the Walters.  From what I gather, we are running that,
too.

-V (back in MD)