academie: Upcoming Dance events just across northern Atlantian Border

Judithsca at aol.com Judithsca at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 12:31:59 PDT 2001

Hail, fellow dance maniacs!  Below is a list of links for the websties of dance-specific events that are being held in my area (VERY southern New Jersey/Philly)...These are all events at which I have either run dance in the past, helped run dance, or simply attended and enjoyed greatly, all with super-high quality live musicians, lots of good energy and no-teach balls.  These events are about 2-2.5 hours from the DC/Annapolis Area, and 1.5 hours from the Baltimore Area,a nd are well worth the trip (of course, I have a perverted perspective being that I make ridiculously long trips for a good one day dancing event).  If anyone is interested in any of them, let me know, and I can arrange crash space at my apartment., and we can convoy from my place in Elkton Maryland (right off of the last exit in Maryland on I95).

October 27
Samhain Masquerade Ball
Philly, PA
http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=299