academie: Re: Fwd: Dancers for demo - latest info

Raymond F talbotgollum at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 19:49:43 PDT 2001

Greetings to Academie members from Talbot, Seneschal
of Bright Hills,

I want to say that I greatly appreciate the
willingness of your group to help us with this demo.
This will be an enormous aid to us.

I am also glad to hear that Harp & Drum appear
interested in playing music for us.  Having live
musicians for this will be great.  I look forward to
working with them and with you.

Lord Simon will be assisting with the teaching, as
Vard indicated.  He is very happy to have your help
with this; he feels that he and you all can work
together very well.  I am working on a list of dances;
today's events threw me for a bit of a loop, as they
no doubt did for all of us.  I hope to have something
developed by Friday...if I am missing a few I am sure
we can work together to fill in the gaps.

Again, my thanks to you all.  Talk more later.

In service, Talbot
Seneschal, Barony of Bright Hills