academie: Fwd: Dancers for demo - latest info

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:35:57 PDT 2001

Below is a note forwarded from Lord Talbot, which includes directions to the
practice site.  They have been able to get word back from Lord Simon, and he
will be running dancing from Bright Hills' perspective.  We are there to
help him and them, this is their demo, and Simon is the Guy In Charge (GIC).

On a distantly-related note, I will not be able to help out with this
Friday's practice.  I had business in the Pentagon today, but it was
postponed yesterday because the right people would not be available.  I got
lucky.  The events in NYC and DC today have reminded me how many miles I
have placed between myself and some of those who care for me, and just how
blasted long it's been since I've taken a vacation.  So I'm taking a much
needed break, and I'm going off to Ohio to visit family, friends, and loved
ones.  I will return next week.  (Feat are in Vegas this weekend.  If the
planes are flying, I might go)

In the meantime, I leave it to the Academie to try to figure out who can
help cover this week's practice.  I have been contacted by Stefan and
Katherine... I suggest y'all discuss it openly and try to see what we can
come to agreement on.  I'll CC Talbot on this, and hopefully he can put us
in contact with Lord Simon so we can coordinate the effort *and* work toward
a list of dances.

Last thing... I have contacted Harp & Drum, and they appear excited about
playing for us during the demo.

See ya!
-V