academie: Suggested new positions

Sharon sharon at unagi.cybernothing.org
Mon Sep 10 14:00:45 PDT 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Greg Lindahl wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 10:41:03AM -0500, Ms. Catherine E. Dean wrote:
>
> > interested in starting new dance practices in their area and the
> > rest of the list,
>
> Yes, although that's shared with the regional secretaries, who
> probably know the locals much better. Still, "Chatelaine" is probably
> a good name, certainly better than "Keeper of the Free Stuff."
>
> So, now that we've had huge amounts of discussion about these new
> positions, how about some volunteers?

	IMHO, the regionals should be outgoing, knowlegable, organized,
and easy to associate with the Academie de Danse. I strongly recommend
that anyone who fits that description to volunteer.
	I would like to volunteer to be the keeper of free stuff. I am
amassing vast amounts of resources as it is, I have gone through the
process of starting a dance practice recently enough that I remember
what most of the problems were and what resources are helpful. It would be
convenient for me to pick up CDs from Greg and I travel to events enough that I
 could get them out quickly.

	Constanza