academie: Suggested new positions

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Sep 10 13:31:00 PDT 2001

On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 10:41:03AM -0500, Ms. Catherine E. Dean wrote:

> but might it not make some sense to make this person into something
> like a chatelaine--someone who could act as a liaison between people
> interested in starting new dance practices in their area and the
> rest of the list,

Yes, although that's shared with the regional secretaries, who
probably know the locals much better. Still, "Chatelaine" is probably
a good name, certainly better than "Keeper of the Free Stuff."

So, now that we've had huge amounts of discussion about these new
positions, how about some volunteers?

Gregory Blount