academie: RE: dance symposium

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:57:36 PDT 2001

The Winter Symposium (February) will be on 2/9 in Dun Carraig (Southern MD).
  I am the Autocrat, but I've not yet staffed it so that I have a class
coordinator.  I was going to solicit for volunteers, unless Constanza would
like to have another go at it?  :)

The Fall Symposium is currently looking for a site.  We were hoping to have
it in NC in the November/December time frame, but Victoria's first try
didn't pan out.  Anyone else want to take a crack at it?

The February event is on the Kingdom calendar as "Atlantian Dance Symposium
III" -- you don't want to make a liar out of me, do you?  :)

-V