academie: Academie Walters Meeting

Edvard Gayer scavard at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:53:02 PDT 2001

All:

It had been suggested on the Academie list that those of us attending
Coronation get together to discuss our support of Bright Hills' demo at the
Walters in October.

This is a DANDY idea!  :)

I propose getting together to talk sometime during Feast.  There are two
seatings planned for Feast (small hall + large # of people = people eating
in shifts), so unless you're planning to eat twice, you should be free.

Let's tentatively plan to meet in the "chapel" (it's the other large
enclosed building that isn't the feast hall -- believe me, you can't miss
it.)  If the "chapel" is empty, we might even dance.  (Imagine that!)

-Vard

PS - There was a note posted to the Merry Rose earlier this week which
indicated that restaurants (fast food and otherwise) were near the site.
This is very much in error.  The site is quite rural, and is at least 20-25
minutes to the nearest McPizza King.  If you're not taking a Feast, I
suggest getting groceries in Dahlgren (if coming via VA) or Waldorf (if
coming via MD)... that will be your last realistic chance to stock-up.

Lord Edvard Gayer, Secretary
L'Academie Atlantienne de la Danse
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/academie.htm