academie: guest teachers

Oxford, David dmo at pqa.com
Fri Sep 7 09:13:40 PDT 2001

>> I asked you all to consider inviting non-local teachers to teach your
>> dance practice ... I'd like to congratulate Bryan Morgun for
>> being the first to do so

Thank you, Greg.  That's of course the only reason I did it, because you asked.
;)

(And it's Bryan Morgan, with an "A" in Morgan, not a "U". ;)  Not to be confused
with the older Germanic version of Morgunn, used long ago.)

>> Katherine Mercer taught some dance at last night's Isenfir practice.

And it was good.  She will be back in Isenfir, assuming all goes as planned, on
October 3rd, and I'd like to encourage any of you all out there who have an
interest in 16th C. Italian dance to come down, as she'll be teaching a couple
more.  If you don't know her, she hails recently from Cynnabar, well known for
it's love of 16th C. Italian dances, and she's equipped and a great teacher.  If
you are interested in coming down to our practice, information, directions, etc,
are available at www.isenfir.org/dance

Come on down!  Be a part of the best dance practice in Atlantia! :)