academie: guest teachers

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Sep 6 21:59:44 PDT 2001

A while back, in the newsletter which I'm sure you all avidly read, I
asked you all to consider inviting non-local teachers to teach your
dance practice -- a little fresh blood often can provide a lot of
energy to a dance practice.  I'd like to congratulate Bryan Morgun for
being the first to do so: Katherine Mercer taught some dance at last
night's Isenfir practice.

Gregory Blount, chancelier