academie: ALERT! Academie Requested for Walters Art Museum Re-opening

Lightning rlightning at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 10:16:57 PDT 2001

I would vote for the 15th c. Italian for a couple of reasons.

Number one is that I'm partial.

Number two is that for those of us who don't have Elizabethen garb, IMHO the
Italian clothing is much easier to make...and I'm already getting my act
together in that area.

Number three is that I'm just partial to the Italian stuff ;-)

Rebecca :-D